• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody care about Wake b-ball anymore?

Hey Scooter,

I'm curious - could you please let us know if you receive a response? Don't really care to see the text, just to know whether Wellman has someone type a few words back to you.

I have written a couple of these through the years and one this year but never get a response. Not even sure Mit gets one if he writes Wellman is so out of touch and ego centric.

I always have cared and always will but cannot invest any emotion into a situation like this where there is no hope. Spirit is dead thanks to Wellman and his awful decisions.

I was in W- S tonight, and was trying to explain to my kids how much fun I had going to the games. My 10 year daughter asked when I would take her. I just told her I promise I will if the games ever get fun again. And I thought the Staak years were rough.

Hey Scooter,

I'm curious - could you please let us know if you receive a response? Don't really care to see the text, just to know whether Wellman has someone type a few words back to you.

I did get a response from Mr. Wellman 2 days after I sent the note. It was pretty much as I expected and as you would predict - his assistant likely has it queued up to send in response to any such notes. He thanked me for my support, he understands my frustration, Danny and his staff are determined to get us back to the level we all expect, 2017 was awesome and it looked like we were getting there but then we lost all those underclassmen and that's been really hard to overcome, but we must and will get the program back to the level we all expect.....

I was in W- S tonight, and was trying to explain to my kids how much fun I had going to the games. My 10 year daughter asked when I would take her. I just told her I promise I will if the games ever get fun again. And I thought the Staak years were rough.

You may be saying this for quite some time.

Just go ahead and take her so she'll never ask you to take her again.

Got my ACC Tournament ticket order from today. Just $800 gets me two tickets to watch the Deacs get shellacked on Tuesday. The tickets are uppers, but Tuesday’s games are general admission, which means I could probably sit behind the Deacs’ bench. So there’s that.

Got my ACC Tournament ticket order from today. Just $800 gets me two tickets to watch the Deacs get shellacked on Tuesday. The tickets are uppers, but Tuesday’s games are general admission, which means I could probably sit behind the Deacs’ bench. So there’s that.

why in the world would a Wake Forest fan go to the ACC tournament for free, much less pay any money?

Trash that form. Our only course of action is to stop attending games.

2 PM game (#10 v #15) on Tuesday March 12 could be (should be) Manning's swan song ! Set your DVR to record ESPN2.

Just go ahead and take her so she'll never ask you to take her again.

I tricked her, we watched the Wake Duke ACC Tournament game from Randolphs senior yr. She never saw me put the DVD in, she did question me about bnb some of the commercials. , lots of products she had never heard of. Jk

Gotta love when opposing fans refuse to mock you. It would be like making fun of the handicapped.

6d0655850b104474fb44b951f23968ad.gif

I like how the social media team has dropped their new hash tag for the season, #NewBeginnings

I post this every year around this time. Sad times.

Legit question: what are the odds that the blue hairs and OWGs that sit in the front rows bitched and moaned about the music and the motorcycle enough that those things were killed? The same people that bought the culture horseshit hook, line, and sinker...

Loud things are not cool anymore.

We need to go 7-24 to really emphasize the disaster. 10-11 wins and Wellman (B.O.T., Hatch, Wellman) keep Danny Clown.

Legit question: what are the odds that the blue hairs and OWGs that sit in the front rows bitched and moaned about the music and the motorcycle enough that those things were killed? The same people that bought the culture horseshit hook, line, and sinker...

probably killed off because we suck and it's ridiculous to have a huge pump up for an empty arena and a game we inevitably lose in a sad, lazy manner

Damn, what a starting lineup.

Back