Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Country Ham appreciation thread

  1. #21
    Scott "Rufio" Feather
    tigerswood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Price's Chicken Coop
    Posts
    5,657
    Country ham, egg, and cheese from Biscuitville is the best cheap breakfast sandwich money can buy. The lack of Biscuitville in Charlotte is not cool.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Not a fan of the country ham; way to salty, way to much flavor.
    Then maybe you should start a thread about why country ham sucks instead of posting on country ham's moment-in-the-sun thread.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Then maybe you should start a thread about why country ham sucks instead of posting on country ham's moment-in-the-sun thread.
    Sounds like some thinly veiled RACISM to me

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    Sounds like some thinly veiled RACISM to me
    Sweet and sour country ham for all my peeps
    Obsessed with RJK since 2005

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Country ham, egg, and cheese from Biscuitville is the best cheap breakfast sandwich money can buy. The lack of Biscuitville in Charlotte is not cool.
    Asheville too

  6. #26
    Thereís at least 1 BV in Charlotte cause Iíve driven past it
    Obsessed with RJK since 2005

  7. #27
    Itís out in Indian Trail in Union County. Greater Charlotte.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Itís out in Indian Trail in Union County. Greater Charlotte.
    Kids outing to the roller rink
    Obsessed with RJK since 2005

  9. #29
    moonz is who we thought he was

  10. #30
    youíll be there one day too pard

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolfe View Post
    Shatley Springs is the tits.
    I grew up near there in West Jefferson, NC. You couldn't pay me to eat at that place. I've heard too many stories about cold food and nasty conditions in their kitchen. When I lived there, the locals ate at the Winner's Circle restaurant. They had some excellent country ham and other great dishes.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Moose Cafe in the Piedmont Triad Farmerís Market gets theirs from some farm in Watagua County and might be the best Iíve had.
    Is that the same Moose Cafe that is up right off of 40 in Asheville next to the Asheville farmer's market? I've had the country ham at that place and it is fantastic.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by 2&2 Slider To Leyritz View Post
    Is that the same Moose Cafe that is up right off of 40 in Asheville next to the Asheville farmer's market? I've had the country ham at that place and it is fantastic.
    They're owned by the same people, but I believe they have different menus. I've never been to the one in Asheville.

  14. #34
    Sheikh of Smoke
    tsywake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Grassy Knoll, NC
    Posts
    25,786
    Get ready for your mind to be blown.....replace the traditional baked ham in ham and cheese sliders with country ham. It's life changing.

  15. #35
    The Daniel Boone Inn is pretty famous for their country ham. Most of the grocery stores carry in the mountains carry it now.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •