• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Thought Andrew Carter Was a Sports Writer

1985 DEAC

Reaction score
Isn’t Andrew Carter a sports writer? Wasn’t he the one that was told by Coach Williams to get in line if he wanted to keep his beat access privileges? Today’s top of the front page Charlotte Observer article seemed like a bizarre one for his background. What happened in NYC was tragic for all parties but why would he be interviewing a NYC DA?

He is an investigative reporter. I guess that's why Ol' Roy hates him.

He is an investigative reporter. I guess that's why Ol' Roy hates him.

Didn’t realize he was considered an investigative reporter. He made a weak attempt at covering the Goat academic scandal until Roy slapped his hand. Can you direct me to his other investigative work?

Isn’t Andrew Carter a sports writer? Wasn’t he the one that was told by Coach Williams to get in line if he wanted to keep his beat access privileges? Today’s top of the front page Charlotte Observer article seemed like a bizarre one for his background. What happened in NYC was tragic for all parties but why would he be interviewing a NYC DA?

:cliffs:? Or Link? Thanks.

It is the same article that ran on the 26th or 27th online Re our assistant men’s basketball coach. The Observer chose to run it top of of the front page on New Year’s Eve. Bizarre.

Carter got moved to the investigative sports journalist team with Dan Kane. Plenty of articles out there from him with a more investigative theme. Quick google search should work.

Carter got moved to the investigative sports journalist team with Dan Kane. Plenty of articles out there from him with a more investigative theme. Quick google search should work.

Good to know. Thanks. Still seemed to be an odd article for top of the front page of the Observer on New Year's Eve.

Back