• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Cornell Big Red -- Tonight 7 pm ACC Network

There is a difference between "we have trouble catch passes" and something like "we need cut down our turnovers." One is an obvious statement the other smacks of "not my fault." (AKA blame the kids)

Somebody take a pic of the crowd, er...group tonight and post.

Learned from Conor's column in this morning's WSJ that too much rest "messed us up" against Gardner-Webb. That certainly explains what the culprit was in that loss.

But according to RJ, our players have trouble recovering from playing in the summer.

But according to RJ, our players have trouble recovering from playing in the summer.
Yeh, and don't forget the time after the end of exams and the start of the new semester is supposed to be filled with extra practice and great improvement.

Our the gold jerseys the only with names on them or is this new?

My HS friend got kicked off Cornell's bball team for bringing his pet boa to practice a few times.

#21 for Cornell looks about 40 and has a 2-inch vertical. I think we can hang with them!

I just bothered to check out the game and it’s halftime. Oh well.

Back