• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Cornell Big Red -- Tonight 7 pm ACC Network

Have two worse college teams ever met in the Joel? Serious question.

Listening to Dave Odom is interesting. Said that he thought Tony Rutland was the best guard in the ACC in '96 until he got injured. Also said that he thought we were the best team in the country until Tony went down.

Listening to Dave Odom is interesting. Said that he thought Tony Rutland was the best guard in the ACC in '96 until he got injured. Also said that he thought we were the best team in the country until Tony went down.

True and true.

Upside is DM is finally letting Hoard get some run. 14/8 first half. Played 17+ mins, as did Chaundee. Shortened the anemic bench. 2 TOs, 8 assts on 15 baskets. Had courtside so figure I'd make the trip.

Better than Marbury?

He's absolutely correct. We were beating the living shit out of Ga. Tech in the ACCCG when Rutland went down. I think that team had a very legit shot at a Final Four run.

Edited to add: With Tim Duncan, you ALWAYS had a shot!

Last edited:
My HS friend got kicked off Cornell's bball team for bringing his pet boa to practice a few times.

this actually sounds like a dope story and i would sincerely like to hear more about it

I hope this is Danny's last win as Wake Forest head coach. The rest of the season is all "o'fer".

There’s no way we can lose this game. Can we?

i'd like to see it just for the board reaction. i'd say it would be a meltdown of epic proportions but there really isn't much left to melt

Energy level much better tonight. Greater effort to get the ball into the paint with good success. Different.

you know you have reached rock bottom when as a lifelong diehard abc wake fan, you get more entertainmenr from watching unc play harvard in hopes of an upset than you would from warching wake forest play against an ivy league team they used to stomp by 30

Back