• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Cornell Big Red -- Tonight 7 pm ACC Network

Do you secretly relish the day your boss gets fired and you no longer have to do this?

Do what? I thought it was cool he got his first points. No need for you to freak out about it. I still want Manning fired, the sooner the better.

I think we win by about 15, unfortunately.
Gave Cornell too much credit. Didn't watch a second of it.

Our strength of schedule after tonight is #319 in the country. The first two months of the season have just been a complete waste of everyone's time playing so much suckbag competition. And it's not just Wake. State, Pitt, and a few others have played atrocious OOC schedules, too. Adding 2 more conference games can't come soon enough.

Wake minus 7x or so was golden tonight. Who knew? Cornell hasn't been much since Donahue left.

Watched the replay.

Cornell sucks.

Really enjoyed hearing Dave Odom’s thoughts on the team. Didn’t mince words.

Brown with another good game. Hoard looked much better, as well.

Our offense is really bad. Tough to comment on the defense since Cornell missed a ton of shots. We gave them a lot of layups, too.

Gave Cornell too much credit. Didn't watch a second of it.

Our strength of schedule after tonight is #319 in the country. The first two months of the season have just been a complete waste of everyone's time playing so much suckbag competition. And it's not just Wake. State, Pitt, and a few others have played atrocious OOC schedules, too. Adding 2 more conference games can't come soon enough.

State has played some shit teams but did play at Wisconsin, Auburn, and Vandy on a neutral floor.

Pretty sure I heard Odom say last night that momma Bilas is a WF alum. If true, I did not know that

Back