• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Tennis 2019 - Men ACC Reg Season & Tourn Champs, NCAA & Indoor Runner Up

Interesting. Did you see that we listed Botzer at 5 singles? That may not stand after other coaches get a chance to challenge.

Yes I saw that and read that we are still listing Dempster in dubs which tells me we are trying something there.

collegetennisranks and/or Bobby Knight (CollegeTennisToday). They are both good follows for college tennis info.

collegetennisranks and/or Bobby Knight (CollegeTennisToday). They are both good follows for college tennis info.

Cracked rackets and parsa nemati (and parsa bombs) are also really good.

Slightly unrelated, but former Wake player Noah Rubin started a really good account called Behind The Racket and it provides players a chance to share info about themselves. I highly recommend it.

The Deacs start the ITA Indoor Championships in Chicago today at 1 PM. They play a good Columbia squad - the same team Wake beat in the round of 16 in the NCAA tournament last year. Columbia is particularly good indoors, as they only practice and play home matches indoors.

Lost first set at #6 as well. Time to start fighting back!

Bar just won first set 7-5. 2nd sets all look to be tight early at 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Cungu blew a set point at 5-4 but just fought off 2 match points to get to tiebreak.

Bar and Petros won, so Deacs are up 3-0. 3 2nd sets tied at 5-5. Other one is in a tiebreaker.

Cungu blew a set point at 5-4 but just fought off 2 match points to get to tiebreak.

Deacs have some fight in them. We're not playing our best, especially without Goj in the line-up, but Melios has fought back from 1-5 in the second set to get back on serve.

looks like Tang, Wang, and Huang are all having trouble closing out their second sets

I wonder if Ted Nugent is playing

Deacs have some fight in them. We're not playing our best, especially without Goj in the line-up, but Melios has fought back from 1-5 in the second set to get back on serve.

You're not kidding! Zlob and Cungu win 2nd set. Other 2 matches are in a tiebreaker.

Back