• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Tennis 2019 - Men ACC Reg Season & Tourn Champs, NCAA & Indoor Runner Up

Looking real good now for a Deacon win over Tar Holes. Petros and Botzer would have to collapse and I don't see it. 4-2 or 4-3 is Solomon loses is looking likely. go Deacs!

I wasn't sure we had it in us to make a run like this considering how we have started off the year. Defending our title would be nice.

Terrific win today. Especially love to see Gojo beat Blumberg. That guy is a tool. Let’s bring it home tomorrow Deacs!

Petros is top 3 athlete ever at Wake

Perhaps the most accomplished Wake athlete of all time. Off the top of my head, he has 3 singles national championships, a doubles national championship, an indoor team national championship, and an outdoor team national championship (plus several ACC championships). He only has a few more months left at Wake - I highly suggest you watch him in person if you haven’t already (and even if you have).

We have some incredibly clutch players - Petros, Gojo, and Bar in particular, but Melios and Cungu have come up big at times.

Back