• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Tennis 2019 - Men ACC Reg Season & Tourn Champs, NCAA & Indoor Runner Up

Crushed UVA today. Pretty good crowd on hand. Big win for the ACC standings.

Great win. Solid crowd. UVA is #3 and one of our 3 losses on the year, so it was good to get revenge. Petros didn’t have his best stuff today - I wonder if he was ill.

Yes. Won in straight sets and won his doubles match with Gadj.

Petros was involved in the only 2 losses of the day: 2 doubles and singles. Everyone else won. We’ll give him a pass for this one.

Yeah, Petros has earned a pass and then some.

The men won again, this time against Coastal Carolina. A lot of players sat, and Hannity played and won at 3 doubles.

The women also won again, to stay undefeated at home. As chrisl said, it would be great for them to get to host NCAAs.

Deacs in a battle against State. Gojo whooped their #1 guy though.

Lost doubles point. Gojo rolls the number 18 ranked guy. Petros struggles but wins 7-6 in the third. Match tied at 2-2. Bar up 5-3 in the third. Other two matches behind. I guess Pack only have 4 indoor courts

I wonder why they’re playing indoors?

Bar won. Sid is up 6-2, 4-1, trying to win the overall match.

Finish it off, Deacs.
We can't lose to State after beating them in football and basketball.

It has been raining in the Triangle since mid-afternoon. This was in response to Rafi’s question. Wouldn’t let me quote.

Last edited:
It has been raining in the Triangle since mid-afternoon. This was in response to Rafi’s question. Wouldn’t let me quote.

Thanks. It was dry in Winston and had been for days. I guess they only have 4 indoor courts - that's small time.

The men just played indoors at #14 ND and won 6-1. Botzer dropped a 10 point 3rd set tie break after the match was already decided. The #17 Wake women will now play #40 ND.

Congrats to the women for a 5-2 win over ND earlier today.

The men and women both won 6-1 today. The men won at BC and the women at Louisville.

The women moved up to #14 in the latest rankings today, while the men dropped to #3.

The men play #11 UNC at Wake on Wednesday (3/27) at 4:00 pm. Should be a great match.

Back