• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Tennis 2019 - Men ACC Reg Season & Tourn Champs, NCAA & Indoor Runner Up

Lost doubles point. Had some opportunities but could not close the deal and UVA won on tie breakers

Botzer, Peyton and Cungu cruising in their first sets. Banthia getting crushed. Gojo and Melios tight. Let’s do this!

Ban this rallying now. Melios up on his first. Petros just got broken so back on serve I think. Only paying a little attention to live stats while preparing Easter dinner :( We aren’t even religious!

Petros down now. But certainly have to have faith in him pulling through under pretty much any circumstances.

Gojo with three straight games, gonna be serving for the set.

Solid path to win with Botz, Melios, Cungu and Gojo/Tros

Fuck yes Gojo gets the first.

Botzer, Gojo, Melios, Cungu all win the first. Petros in a breaker.

UVA takes #6 to go up 2-0

However the Deacs are up a set and a break at #1, #4, #5, and Botzer is up a set and on serve at #3 - that is the path to victory (Petros lost first set but can certainly rally for insurance)

I like Petros to go the distance if needed obviously but would love to go ahead and take the W in the four matches where we are up!

Gojo and Cungu in control. Botzer def looks like the key.

Petros gets a break back, still down a set and a break serving 3-5 in second

Bar on serve up a set 5-5 in second

Is the acc streaming working for y'all? Anybody got a better link?

It would not surprise me if Petros held the NCAA record for match points faced.

Back