• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Tennis 2019 - Men ACC Reg Season & Tourn Champs, NCAA & Indoor Runner Up

looked like Petros was about to win the second set, not sure of the game score when Botzer completed the comeback

Botzer down 1-5, wins tiebreak 8-6

What a finish by Botzer. Was down big in the tie break, like 2-5 or something, and pulled it out.

My Deacs. Champions. Again.

Lolol, Gojo says "we are the best team in the country. I had no doubts [Deacs would win]."

Almost wanted it to go to Petros in a deciding third set to reinforce his GOAT status but relieved to have Bar close it out.

Yet another championship for my deacs.

Who gets credit for this one, wellman or currie?

We can still end up with the #1 overall seed in the NCAAs, it just depends on what happens with Texas v Baylor today and the Big 10 tourney this upcoming weekend.

I figured we would end up as the 3rd or 4th seed.

I figured we would end up as the 3rd or 4th seed.

Florida lost to TN. Plus we’ll get a lot of points from beating UVA (who beat UNC). We are currently #1 after the win today but Texas could overtake us.

Back