• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 2 pm Saturday - ACC Opener

We suck worse than I imagined. The coaching is horrific. GT just hung 92 on us. Let that sink in.

Hopefully duke doesn’t bring their C or D game. F game will at least keep it under 20

So let me get this straight... GT is a truly terrible offensive team, but yet just scored the most points ever under their current HC. And if Brandon didn’t throw in 4-5 incredibly lucky 3 pt. shots that I’d wager had a less than 10% chance of going in...we would have lost by more than 20 points...to GT?

I’m done. Fuck you, Ron Wellman. Seriously, fuck you.

I knew we were awful and we actually looked worse than I expected. Embarrassing.

Hopefully duke doesn’t bring their C or D game. F game will at least keep it under 20

I’m calling it right here and now, write it in ink, we will upset Duke at the Joel.

Just kidding times 1,000,000! I don’t think we could win if we started the game with the margin we beat them in football 52-7!

Back