• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 2 pm Saturday - ACC Opener

cGgZA.jpg

Do we miss him yet?

we're also 0-6 in Atlanta for the ACC tournament, losing our last 5 by an average of 17 points

we've played UGA twice in Georgia and we're 0-2

luckily we don't have Savannah State or Georgia State on the schedule this year

Pretty sure we still owe them for what Anthony McHenry did to Steve Lepore back in 2002 at the ACC Tourney in the Queen City.

I can think of only one ACC coach worse than Pastner....oh shit!

0-12 on the road against Paul Hewitt (0-5), Brian Gregory (0-5), and Josh Pastner (0-2).

Pathetic.

Earlier this week I committed to doing something at 2:00 tomorrow and I didn't even check to see if it was the same time as the game until a few hours ago.

Duncan won there once. Childress never won a game there. Rodney won there once. Paul won there once. We've won in Atlanta 9 times.

The 95, 05 and 09 teams all lost there.

Three of our wins came in GT's first 3 years in the conf.

We also won there in 00, 01 and 03. I think that means Josh Howard won there 3 of 4 years.

Since GT became a legit ACC team (i.e. beyond the first 3 years) we have not won there without a current or future All American on our team.

Doesn't look good.

I fully expect a 7-24 final record. Cornell was last win for this season. We lose all 18 conference games then drift softly into the night after being demolished by another conference bottom-feeder.
Thanks Ron.
Thanks Danny

I fully expect a 7-24 final record. Cornell was last win for this season. We lose all 18 conference games then drift softly into the night after being demolished by another conference bottom-feeder.
Thanks Ron.
Thanks Danny

Well, that's not a very positive outlook.

I also fully expect to lose every single one of our conference games. However, despite how unqualified DM clearly is for his role, I don’t think he will be let go at the end of the season if that happens...regardless of how gutless and pathetic that may be. Wake is a solid 4-6 years away from being competitive again...

Well, that's not a very positive outlook.

Truth. But I can't really find any outcome that has been positive in the last 10 years. Ten years ago (Jan 2009) Wake was ranked #1 in the country. Actually, I will correct myself...John Collins is the ONLY positive thing that has happened in the past 10 years.

I’ve been to every Wake Forest @ Georgia Tech game since I moved to Atlanta.

Not going this year. Made other plans.

I’ll probably watch the replay later in the day, though.

Truth. But I can't really find any outcome that has been positive in the last 10 years. Ten years ago (Jan 2009) Wake was ranked #1 in the country. Actually, I will correct myself...John Collins is the ONLY positive thing that has happened in the past 10 years.

JC is not the only positive over the last 10 years. There have been a lot of positives in that regard, but the negatives have been at a 10X multiplier over that time period as well.

JC is not the only positive over the last 10 years. There have been a lot of positives in that regard, but the negatives have been at a 10X multiplier over that time period as well.

I don't disagree with you a bit. I'm just pissed off and sick of this shit which makes finding anything positive a very difficult thing to do. The passion is gone. There is no pride any longer in displaying my Wake fandom. Wake Forest basketball has lost any street cred across the country. Dayton Flyer fans feel sorry for me because our coach is so pathetic. Please Danny, just leave today and take Ron with you.

Duncan won there once. Childress never won a game there. Rodney won there once. Paul won there once. We've won in Atlanta 9 times.

The 95, 05 and 09 teams all lost there.

Three of our wins came in GT's first 3 years in the conf.

We also won there in 00, 01 and 03. I think that means Josh Howard won there 3 of 4 years.

Since GT became a legit ACC team (i.e. beyond the first 3 years) we have not won there without a current or future All American on our team.

Doesn't look good.

We lost there in the 2000-2001 season. Second loss of the season-after UNC.

We have to win this fucking game...have to!

GT favored by 7.5.
I'm not convinced GT can score the 8 points needed for that in an empty gym. This is an AWFUL offensive team with no scheme and no talent.

At least we are salty on the defensive end. That's basically it.

We're real bad and should never be 7.5 point favorite against anyone in a conference game.

I'm not convinced GT can score the 8 points needed for that in an empty gym. This is an AWFUL offensive team with no scheme and no talent.

We're real bad and should never be 7.5 point favorite against anyone in a conference game.

Don’t worry. Danny Manning will find a way to lose.

Danny says hold my beer.

Back