• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 2 pm Saturday - ACC Opener

We look like a freaking YMCA rec team.

Who in the hell gets trapped in the corner like that? An 8 year old, that’s who.

We are grossly out of position on offense.

Our schedule is Murder's Row compared to theirs. They lost to Niagra at home.
Way to overexaggerate. Both teams have played beyond garbage schedules. Wake's SOS is 328 heading into today.

You say GT plays good defense... I assume we don’t score a basket before first TV timeout.

We have 2 starters that give us nothing on offense and only slightly more on defense

We look like a freaking YMCA rec team.

Who in the hell gets trapped in the corner like that? An 8 year old, that’s who.

We are grossly out of position on offense.

I've seen way more Wake basketball games this year than I care to admit. I am still waiting for a moment where Johnson looks ACC-quality, much less starter-level.

We have 2 starters that give us nothing on offense and only slightly more on defense

Smart did well shutting down DeAndre Ayton. Checks box score to see he played 13 mins in a blowout win.

Torry Johnson very much looks like someone who played at Northern Arizona. He is brutal.

Sharone Wright has some serious ups. Dudes head was up near the rim on that dunk.

Back