• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 2 pm Saturday - ACC Opener

Incredible our coach played in a thousand games and never figured out basketball is a passing game.

This is Bz quality basketball but with better players available which may make it a bigger crime

Just play Sarr, Mucius, Hoard, Wright , Brown and Chill. The grad transfers should play spot minutes.

This. Johnson should not play on any ACC team. Hard to understand short term or long term strategy of Danny. He appears to have no idea of what he is trying to accomplish.

Seems like there have been quite a few 8+ minute segments this season in which we’ve scored less than a point a minute. I feel like we will have a few halves where we score 20 or fewer points.

Welp. These are the two worst teams in conference. I’m confident in that

Media won’t say it, but as a whole the ACC is pretty weak this year. Wake, GT, BC, Pitt, Miami & ND all blow. Clemson, FSU, Cuse, Ville & NC St are mediocre. Manning I feel safe can claim having the worst of the bunch though.

This is Bz quality basketball but with better players available which may make it a bigger crime

This team actually reminds me a bit of [Redacted]'s first team. There is definitely enough talent to not suck, but Manning, like [Redacted] before him, finds a way.

Both of these teams are just awful. This is miserable to watch.

As badly as we're playing, we're only down 1

We have decent talent. It’s just criminally misused. I’m convinced that DM makes us worse.

Man, really wish we had gotten DeVoe. That one hurt.

Back