• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 2 pm Saturday - ACC Opener

We just need to take this L and get Manning on the first bus to Lawrence, Kansas.

Unless Wake somehow scores the first basket vs Duke, there is a good chance that they go the first 2 conference games without ever having the lead.

The next coach should have some nice pieces to work with. Kind of like how Keatts built a tourney team from what Gott left behind. Hopefully they don’t all transfer like usual.

Every game I watch of Wake I feel worse and worse. This board should be an intervention site
I’ll start

Hello. I’m wakeforestfan. I’m a deacon fan and I like to feel like shit.

Brandon should just chuck up the first available 3 with the "big guys" on the boards. Running Wake's so-called offense only leads to turnovers, bad shots, and blocked shots. Take the 3 and hope 30-35 percent go in. We are playing low-level AAU ball.

Hoard needs to stop putting the ball on the floor as his first instinct when he receives an entry pass down low. That makes twice today that he's gotten a nice entry pass, had a good angle to go right up for a layup on dunk and instead immediately dribbled. First half he dribbled out of bound. Second half the dribble allowed a defender to get into position and force a tougher shot which he missed.

Remember the days when there were no shitty games played in the ACC. This shit right here is awful.

I haven’t watched a game all year.

Do we not run any offensive sets ever? What is this?

We have some decent talent. This is the most ridiculous pile of crap I’ve ever watched. This is worse than Bz ball.

Hoard needs to stop putting the ball on the floor as his first instinct when he receives an entry pass down low. That makes twice today that he's gotten a nice entry pass, had a good angle to go right up for a layup on dunk and instead immediately dribbled. First half he dribbled out of bound. Second half the dribble allowed a defender to get into position and force a tougher shot which he missed.
Exactly. It's about the first thing a decent coach would break you of.

Back