• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 2 pm Saturday - ACC Opener

Roughly 36 seconds of this game have been enjoyable.

We look like clowns. Floor spacing is pathetic.

Losing by 11 to GT with 3 min to go and Johnson is still on the floor. Manning’s body language says he’s done.

I hate you Ron Wellman.

I wish Nester would pull a chill and look at Manning and say “give me the damn team” and just take over.

How can Ron Wellman keep watching us play and think there is any value to keeping Manning until the end of the season? There is no reason to keep him. Make Randolph interim until the end of the season as gesture of gratitude for what he did during his playing days and get a jump on the coaching search.

11 pt lead for GaTech and 1:45 to play. The streak will continue.

How can Ron Wellman keep watching us play and think there is any value to keeping Manning until the end of the season? There is no reason to keep him. Make Randolph interim until the end of the season as gesture of gratitude for what he did during his playing days and get a jump on the coaching search.

This. It’s over. Move on

How can Ron Wellman keep watching us play and think there is any value to keeping Manning until the end of the season? There is no reason to keep him. Make Randolph interim until the end of the season as gesture of gratitude for what he did during his playing days and get a jump on the coaching search.[/QUO

Wellman is not watching, he is raking leaves

The goofy white kid has made us look stupid all day long, lol.

Dook is salivating. They’ll score 120 on us because K hates Chill and also because K is a soulless vampire.

The only hope from today is Mit Shah was behind the bench. Maybe he can raise some hell. Money talks

Back