• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'19 Special & '20 Congressional Election Thread

Good luck finding patriot's who "will hold the line."

I initially would've thought Lindsay Graham would've been one.

I also thought Mitt Romney would be one.

I was wrong on the first. I hope I'm not wrong on the second.

Narrator: He was wrong on the second.

I don’t think people understand what is going on here. Polling consistently shows about half of the country favors impeachment and removal and only Trump’s base of 40-42% doesn’t favor impeachment.

So what are Republicans trying to do? Are they trying to shift those numbers by defending Trump’s actions? Are they bringing forth exculpatory evidence?

No.

They’re attacking process and fundraising among the base. Less than 11 months until the election and they are confident Trump will get re-elected and that they can hold the Senate when half the country wants Trump gone. It’s like they’re trying to run out the clock when they’re down. What do they know that we don’t?

Narrator: He was wrong on the second.

I don’t think people understand what is going on here. Polling consistently shows about half of the country favors impeachment and removal and only Trump’s base of 40-42% doesn’t favor impeachment.

So what are Republicans trying to do? Are they trying to shift those numbers by defending Trump’s actions? Are they bringing forth exculpatory evidence?

No.

They’re attacking process and fundraising among the base. Less than 11 months until the election and they are confident Trump will get re-elected and that they can hold the Senate when half the country wants Trump gone. It’s like they’re trying to run out the clock when they’re down. What do they know that we don’t?

That democrats are running shitty candidates for President and that Trump is most likely going to win re-election.

Wow. I am familiar with one of his Dem opponents. She ran as a moderate Pub in the old district and switched parties to run in 2020.

Last edited:
I would think Colonel Morris Davis would be the favorite to replace him if the seat actually switches hands.

How long before trump makes a hair insult? You know it’s going happen

Back