• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'19 Special & '20 Congressional Election Thread

It'll be interesting to see how a "traditional" political "scandal" plays out in 2020 given the other scandals that have occurred.

You had one fucking job Cal. Just be as bland as humanly possible and the anti-Tillis sentiment was you to carry you.

You had one fucking job Cal. Just be as bland as humanly possible and the anti-Tillis sentiment was you to carry you.

Yep, 100%. All he had to do was keep running as he had been and I think he would have beaten Tillis for sure. Just incredibly stupid on his part. Maybe with everything going on this will blow over in a few days and won't hurt him too much, but I've lived in NC too long to hope for that. Baptists and other family values Evangelicals will have a field day with this. Never mind that one of their heroes, Little Falwell and his wife, have evidently done far worse. Cunningham's a Democrat and this will give them all the excuse they need to turn out for Tillis.

Whenever I see a 40 something cheese dick nothing burger like Cunningham running with that image I’m suspicious AF

'19 Special & '20 Congressional Election Thread

Those texts are inspiring me to start r/AmishSexting

Yeah. People should read the texts. It’s bad flirting between two married olds. “I wish I could kiss you right now” type stuff. It’s barely sexting. It is consensual flirting as far as we know right now. This is like taking a brief walk compared to "hiking the Appalachian Trail."

Last edited:
Cunningham...

d8mnfnz-aa062bcc-a2c6-48cc-81b5-19892700330c.gif

Last edited:

Smart. I hope Kamala does the same on Wednesday.

Listened to an interview with Harrison today. What a good dude. People like him need to be at the forefront of our politics.

Kelly Loeffler was at the ACB event and has continued campaigning while providing no information about whether she has been tested or not.

The latest polls have Cunningham up double digits so he might be able to withstand this. Alot of the umph from moral peccadilioes from the right has been hurt by their slavish devotion to Trump.

Still a goddamn idiot.

Build it higher. 12' in between them should be fine in theory. But the potential problem is the airflow in the room being in there for such a long period of time.

Build it higher. 12' in between them should be fine in theory. But the potential problem is the airflow in the room being in there for such a long period of time.

"So walls work. You've been pwned, libs. Trump2020!"

Pat Toomey isn’t running for re-election in 2022. Wide open fight for his PA seat.

The latest polls have Cunningham up double digits so he might be able to withstand this. Alot of the umph from moral peccadilioes from the right has been hurt by their slavish devotion to Trump.

Still a goddamn idiot.

Agreed on all counts. This could be where the Religious Right tying themselves hand and foot to Trump and disreputable characters like Little Falwell could finally come back to haunt them. Hard to gin up much indignation at Cunningham's rather pitiful sexting when your party has spent over four years completely ignoring and/or dismissing all of the accusations against Trump. I still think this will hurt him, and it's still a really stupid and reckless thing to have done so close to the election, but it may not sink him after all. It's also not a good sign going forward if he doesn't learn from this.

Back