• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'19 Special & '20 Congressional Election Thread

Moscow Mitch has the consumption. I pray for a quick and slightly painful death.

To be fair this was the last debate

There aren’t really. I can see why a senator would want to focus on base turnout and getting a Fox News job after they lose rather than getting owned by a lib in a debate.

Rumor is that Cocaine Mitch needs heart surgery, but delayed it until Coney-Barrett was confirmed.

You can only last so long with a heart three sizes too small.

Definitely makes sense for him to literally put his life in danger to own the libs. The Kochs/Mercers etc aren’t paying him to be alive, they’re paying for judges. Get healthy on your own time after the jobs done puppet.

it would be like God to wait until after all the damage was done

Yep. If we're living in that simulation, then the god of Abraham is a fucking dick. Just looks around at what his world rewards, because it's certainly not good deeds.

I only wish he sent more children down to Earth so we could crucify them too.

Just as a POI, if the KY Senate seat were to become vacant, the Dem governor would fill it and the replacement would hold the seat until 2026.

Yep. If we're living in that simulation, then the god of Abraham is a fucking dick. Just looks around at what his world rewards, because it's certainly not good deeds.

I only wish he sent more children down to Earth so we could crucify them too.
Haha, funny you call him the "god of Abraham" bc God was bragging to Abraham about how he was suspicious of the sodomites and wanted to fuck them up but Abraham begged him to like not kill everybody cause his relative lot lived there. But he did it anyways. OT god was a huge fucking dick, yes

yeah right, dum dum dems would probably say something like "we have to honor the voters wishes and put in an R and beat them the right way"

it sucks in red states with close Senate races where the Dem candidates have to very bosides and their messages are we need to work together, you're currently not getting the best representation. they can't be like goddamn the Republicans are fucking you over, fuck them and vote Dem.

is the case for Ossof, Cunnigham, Harrison, McGrath, etc.

Booker will be the favorite to face Rand Paul in 2022.

Back