• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning’s post game presser

TripleDeac21

Reaction score
Calling it right now:

Puts on eyeglasses.

Glances at stat sheet.

Looks up to the press before speaking.

And action!

“Well I thought we did some good things blah blah...credit to GT, they did enough good things to win the basketball game...blah blah”

What insight!

Stack days of poor practice lead by a poor coach.

Kudos to those that can make it through this. I couldn’t stand to watch the game and I’m sure as shit not going to watch 6 minutes of nonsense.

The answers say nothing but, damn, those guys asking questions need to try harder. Just stupid questions that will get pat responses.

Embarrassing all around.

I liked the 1st question. Basically asked what is your defensive plan and why does it not work in such horrible fashion that Ga. Tech. put up 92 on your sorry ass?

So sick of the young guy bullshit. Comparing starting lineups, Wake has to have one of the 5 oldest in the ACC.
You’d think we start 5 freshman the way they keep repeating that nonsense. In reality we start a junior, sophomore, frosh & 2 5th year seniors.
Doing simple math that equals 16 years of experience. I’m too lazy to research other teams but most wont be close.

It will be hard to play the youth card after the Duke freshmen beat us by 40 or so

Back