• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning’s post game presser

Agree that it’s worse. Bzzz would win more games with this team...let that sink in.

Bzzz' 4th year he won 7 ACC games, including Duke, UNC, and Notre Dame twice. Manning has an excellent chance to win less ACC games than that in his 4th and 5th years combined. And almost certainly he's going to be 0 wins for 5 years against the 3 previously mentioned.

The only game I see this team possibly winning is 2/5 against Pitt at the Joel. And that's a stretch.

The only game I see this team possibly winning is 2/5 against Pitt at the Joel. And that's a stretch.

I said to friends at work a few weeks ago, Pitt basketball WILL win more games than Wake.

Calling it right now:

Puts on eyeglasses.

Glances at stat sheet.

Looks up to the press before speaking.

And action!

“Well I thought we did some good things blah blah...credit to GT, they did enough good things to win the basketball game...blah blah”

What insight!

All Manning post game press conference are the same. Just tape one and play it after each and ever loss

Last night, I tried to find the thread during last season that showed memes of Danny Manning smoking a cigarette at post game news conferences, but had no luck finding it. I thought that series of posts and meme pictures were hilarious. Could anyone help me find that thread? I sure would appreciate it.

Last night, I tried to find the thread during last season that showed memes of Danny Manning smoking a cigarette at post game news conferences, but had no luck finding it. I thought that series of posts and meme pictures were hilarious. Could anyone help me find that thread? I sure would appreciate it.
Go figure, over the last 4+ years one thing has been proven time and time again - Danny Manning rarely shows up when needed or desired.

Bzzz' 4th year he won 7 ACC games, including Duke, UNC, and Notre Dame twice. Manning has an excellent chance to win less ACC games than that in his 4th and 5th years combined. And almost certainly he's going to be 0 wins for 5 years against the 3 previously mentioned.

I could be wrong, but I believe our fearless leader is 0-fer against 5 Acc schools

Duke 0-8
ND 0-5
Clemson 0-5 (that's right, Clemson)
UNC 0-4
UVA 0-4

Back