• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Needs to Hire . . .

DeacDoug

Reaction score
Porter Moser. This man can flat out coach. Have no idea if he can recruit. Perhaps he can bring the lovely Sister Jean for much good luck.

I nominate Mike Rhoades(so) at VCU. I watched them yesterday rather than Wake and saw a team that really plays defense and a coach who had both players and recruits follow him from Rice to VCU. I recognize that Fordham is not that good but 16 points in a half is impressive.

After two worst coaches in WFU history, I guess hiring an inanimate object would be preferable.

After two worst coaches in WFU history, I guess hiring an inanimate object would be preferable.

I have just the candidate!

Here+is+the+perfect+candidate+_fdece41503f13afcca9f73a438833b54.jpg

nope nope nope
i said after redacted you couldn't do any worse just hire anyone. i was wrong

What about Stallings that was at Pitt last year. Didnt he have a good run out at Vandy.

Back