• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kevin Stallings

wolfpack30844

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
What does everyone think Stallings could do with the Wake program? Had a good run at Pitt and Vandy. I say grab him while you can.

I have a Pitt alum friend.
He hated Stallings. Many of the things we're saying about Manning, he said about Stallings.
I'll pass.

So 4-32 in 2 years of Acc play was a good run at Pitt?

There's a reason that a NC State fan suggested that pond scum of a human being to be our next coach.

There's a reason that a NC State fan suggested that pond scum of a human being to be our next coach.

Not sure that is neccessary. Stallings had a good run at Vandy and could breath some life in the program. Should have gotten a couple more years at Pitt

Not sure that is neccessary. Stallings had a good run at Vandy and could breath some life in the program. Should have gotten a couple more years at Pitt

I know you are trolling us especially since football season is over with but I'll entertain for a moment.......hell nooo. But deep in my heart, I know it's a guy Ron would hire. Didn't like that dude at Vandy or Pitt.

Gotta love a Cow State fan trolling Wake about coaches. State went 30 years between decent coaches. NC State is the only fan base that may be more incompetent than Wellman.

What does everyone think Stallings could do with the Wake program? Had a good run at Pitt and Vandy. I say grab him while you can.

Say whattttttt. He was terrible at Pitt and only marginal at Vandy and was really was about to be shown the door at Vandy before he got out to Pitt.

Haven't you guys realized that Wolfpack 30844 is just a troll/jokester-- he has never posted anything serious, and just try's to get under our skin.

As compared to Tau06 who irritates a few since he is a Pack fan, but is a good, legit poster.

Haven't you guys realized that Wolfpack 30844 is just a troll/jokester-- he has never posted anything serious, and just try's to get under our skin.

As compared to Tau06 who irritates a few since he is a Pack fan, but is a good, legit poster.

Yeah. Tau is ok. Would probably be a good guy to have a beer with and talk crap about Dook and the Cheaters.

NC State has not won a conference championship in any major sport since the 1980s.

This was an 6/10 troll at best, but the fact it got real responses pushes it to an 8 easily.

I am 99% sure wolfpack30844 is a parody/troll... Like moonz or biff.

Ignore from day one.

Amazing that people still fall for this shit.

Back