Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Kevin Stallings

  1. #1

    Kevin Stallings

    What does everyone think Stallings could do with the Wake program? Had a good run at Pitt and Vandy. I say grab him while you can.

  2. #2
    I've no doubt he's on the AD's short list.

  3. #3
    I have a Pitt alum friend.
    He hated Stallings. Many of the things we're saying about Manning, he said about Stallings.
    I'll pass.

  4. #4
    So 4-32 in 2 years of Acc play was a good run at Pitt?

  5. #5
    Eww. No.

    Is that you Ron?

  6. #6
    Robert O'Kelley
    ChaosDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mt. Terror, WA
    Posts
    7,333
    There's a reason that a NC State fan suggested that pond scum of a human being to be our next coach.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosDeac View Post
    There's a reason that a NC State fan suggested that pond scum of a human being to be our next coach.
    Not sure that is neccessary. Stallings had a good run at Vandy and could breath some life in the program. Should have gotten a couple more years at Pitt

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack30844 View Post
    Not sure that is neccessary. Stallings had a good run at Vandy and could breath some life in the program. Should have gotten a couple more years at Pitt
    I know you are trolling us especially since football season is over with but I'll entertain for a moment.......hell nooo. But deep in my heart, I know it's a guy Ron would hire. Didn't like that dude at Vandy or Pitt.

  9. #9
    Gotta love a Cow State fan trolling Wake about coaches. State went 30 years between decent coaches. NC State is the only fan base that may be more incompetent than Wellman.

  10. #10
    No, to the hell na!

  11. #11
    Les Robinson may need a job

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack30844 View Post
    Stallings had a good run at Vandy and could breath some life in the program.
    Don't hold your breathe.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack30844 View Post
    What does everyone think Stallings could do with the Wake program? Had a good run at Pitt and Vandy. I say grab him while you can.
    Say whattttttt. He was terrible at Pitt and only marginal at Vandy and was really was about to be shown the door at Vandy before he got out to Pitt.

  14. #14
    Haven't you guys realized that Wolfpack 30844 is just a troll/jokester-- he has never posted anything serious, and just try's to get under our skin.

    As compared to Tau06 who irritates a few since he is a Pack fan, but is a good, legit poster.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeac1 View Post
    Haven't you guys realized that Wolfpack 30844 is just a troll/jokester-- he has never posted anything serious, and just try's to get under our skin.

    As compared to Tau06 who irritates a few since he is a Pack fan, but is a good, legit poster.
    Yeah. Tau is ok. Would probably be a good guy to have a beer with and talk crap about Dook and the Cheaters.

  16. #16
    NC State has not won a conference championship in any major sport since the 1980s.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecarpet View Post
    NC State has not won a conference championship in any major sport since the 1980s.
    So Bass Fishing doesn't count?

  18. #18
    This was an 6/10 troll at best, but the fact it got real responses pushes it to an 8 easily.

  19. #19
    Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    DeacsATS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,854
    I am 99% sure wolfpack30844 is a parody/troll... Like moonz or biff.

    Ignore from day one.

    Amazing that people still fall for this shit.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •