• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bojangles

Definitely wouldn't have left if we had an 8,000-seat arena

Definitely wouldn't have left if we had an 8,000-seat arena

That’s true. You get down to the ideal 27 seat arena of DR’s dreams, and then you make everyone buy a meal plan with a ticket. Simple supply and demand !

Loved the Twitter reply of "just a couple of snack machines will do." Hard to fudge the attendance figures when vendors are deserting ship.

I think Chic-Fila was the most popular request on Twitter to replace them, but the real question is, who would want in?

Yeah, great idea. Put in a restaurant that isn’t open for half the weekend games.

This season. If we ever hire a decent coach, we should be back in that time slot eventually.

This season. If we ever hire a decent coach, we should be back in that time slot eventually.

What time slot? The 6pm ESPNU slot on Sundays? That is about the only regular Sunday game time for ACC teams (other than the occasional CBS game, and even those are usually on Saturdays), until the ACCN starts up next year.

What time slot? The 6pm ESPNU slot on Sundays? That is about the only regular Sunday game time for ACC teams (other than the occasional CBS game, and even those are usually on Saturdays), until the ACCN starts up next year.

And your last few words are the key. With the start of the ACC Network, there will be a lot of incentive to spread the games to more days. Including Sunday.

Loved the Twitter reply of "just a couple of snack machines will do." Hard to fudge the attendance figures when vendors are deserting ship.

I think Chic-Fila was the most popular request on Twitter to replace them, but the real question is, who would want in?

I think you might be surprised at some of the interested parties that could make a run to sponsor. Dollar Tree or Dollar Store could be a perfect match as we don't really care about the product anymore and our tickets will be going for that soon if we have a desire to have any fans attend games. Or maybe Waste Mgmt Inc as would match the garbage we continue to throw out on the court??

Don't worry Deac fans Ronnie is going to come up smelling like roses with our new sponsor.

I think you might be surprised at some of the interested parties that could make a run to sponsor. Dollar Tree or Dollar Store could be a perfect match as we don't really care about the product anymore and our tickets will be going for that soon if we have a desire to have any fans attend games. Or maybe Waste Mgmt Inc as would match the garbage we continue to throw out on the court??

Don't worry Deac fans Ronnie is going to come up smelling like roses with our new sponsor.

RJ changed names?

And your last few words are the key. With the start of the ACC Network, there will be a lot of incentive to spread the games to more days. Including Sunday.

The ACCN will surely have primetime games on Sunday nights. Didn’t the Raycom game of the week come on Sunday nights?

do they still serve the yellow cookies and cream ice cream? haven't been to a game at the Joel since I graduated in 07

Ron ran bojangles out of the coliseum, what a fucking guy. God we need to get rid of him and Danny ASAP

So what Brooks Brothers attire will Manning be sporting tonight ?

Will Randolph Chill, for whatever reason, actually smile tonight....or maybe actually stand up ?

So what Brooks Brothers attire will Manning be sporting tonight ?

Will Randolph Chill, for whatever reason, actually smile tonight....or maybe actually stand up ?

Randolph might actually show some emotion tonight because I have a bad feeling Brandon is going to get roughed up and even hurt trying his absolute damndest to keep the game somewhat close. Twisted ankle or hyper-extended knee will mean catastrophic disaster for the remainder of the season. As if it could get much worse than a probable 2-16 record.

Back