• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bojangles

Randolph might actually show some emotion tonight because I have a bad feeling Brandon is going to get roughed up and even hurt trying his absolute damndest to keep the game somewhat close. Twisted ankle or hyper-extended knee will mean catastrophic disaster for the remainder of the season. As if it could get much worse than a probable 2-16 record.

What 2 ACC games do you see Wake winning? I don't see how we will win another game.

What 2 ACC games do you see Wake winning? I don't see how we will win another game.

We'll have a reasonable chance of beating Pitt and BC at home. They are both ranked around the same as Davidson.

I have no idea, they will likely catch a couple of teams on off nights at home. Would not be surprised to see 0-18 but that kind of awfullness is actually kinda hard to pull off, especially when the lower 1/2 of the league is mediocre to sub par. So maybe GT and Clemson (for bitter irony) or Pitt? Not sure we play Pitt at home. Nor do I really care at this point. Why does it even matter who we beat? It would not be an indicator of not generally sucking.

We'll have a reasonable chance of beating Pitt and BC at home. They are both ranked around the same as Davidson.

'Davidson with their best player" or "Davidson without their best player" ?

Wellman working on new food vendors now:
ic39xf.gif

2m6v38x.gif

I thought we were kinda even with GT....I was waaaaaay wrong.

I watched a hustling, gritty BC team lose grudgingly to a much better VT team....BC is thus better than us.

As for Pitt....fill in this sentence -

Danny Manning is a better AAC coach than_____________________.

I really don't think Ga Tech has a lot more talent than us. We just play awful defense and have no ability to score when we have to. We don't have a player we can reasonably count on to score if we run a play for him.

Will 0-18 rid ourselves of Wellman and Manning? Just Manning? Or does the shit show just go on?

Guessing it probably ran out at the end of 2018

How did Bojangles get out of their contract?

It would make sense to include in that type of contract terms that allowed the vendor an out if sales dipped below a certain level for a certain period of time. Why pay rent on the space if no one is coming to games.

How did Bojangles get out of their contract?
Lol. Ignoring that we have no idea what their contract is, are we going to sue them and force them to stay open and operate at a loss? For all we know, we had a min revenue guarantee and we were in default.

LOL, pretty sure Bojangles' didn't agree to a lifetime contract or to selling fried chicken when barely 3,000 people show up for a game.

More vendors will be leaving. No basketball, no fans, no customers, no vendors.

I haven't been to the Joel in years. What kind of overpriced garbage is Ronnie Boy serving up these days?

It would make sense to include in that type of contract terms that allowed the vendor an out if sales dipped below a certain level for a certain period of time. Why pay rent on the space if no one is coming to games.

That rarely happens. If sales are bad, concessionaires have to eat their losses or buy themselves out of the contract.

Back