• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bojangles

That rarely happens. If sales are bad, concessionaires have to eat their losses or buy themselves out of the contract.

What's your favorite concession stand at the Joel ?

It's not easy finding the right mix of minimum wage employees and high school band parent volunteers to staff these LJVMC concessions stands either.

I have no idea, they will likely catch a couple of teams on off nights at home. Would not be surprised to see 0-18 but that kind of awfullness is actually kinda hard to pull off, especially when the lower 1/2 of the league is mediocre to sub par. So maybe GT and Clemson (for bitter irony) or Pitt? Not sure we play Pitt at home. Nor do I really care at this point. Why does it even matter who we beat? It would not be an indicator of not generally sucking.

After losing to Houston Baptist and Gardner Webb, I have complete faith in Manning's ability to "lead" this team to an 0-18 ACC finish.

I haven't been to the Joel in years. What kind of overpriced garbage is Ronnie Boy serving up these days?

I don't know but I paid about $30 for two Bojangles Chicken Supreme combos and drinks at a football game last fall. I could have gotten the same at Bojangles for less than half of that.

That rarely happens. If sales are bad, concessionaires have to eat their losses or buy themselves out of the contract.
Add stadium concessions sales contracts to the long list of things RJ claims expertise about. He probably has a story about the time he negotiated the best concessions contract in history while sharing a hooker with Mike Tyson.

I don't know but I paid about $30 for two Bojangles Chicken Supreme combos and drinks at a football game last fall. I could have gotten the same at Bojangles for less than half of that.

Think about it. That's not all that terrible for being at an event.

Another step closer to rock bottom, when we can’t even attract enough folks to keep the concessions open for the supposed marquee event this building hosts.

Is there a vendor that sells tapioca pudding?

barcelona-nov-10-two-old-men-watch-a-football-match-at-the-camp-nou-E9HN9P.jpg

This was the start of Bojangles downfall. As mentioned in the Lewisville thread, they've really gone downhill. At one time, their biscuits were comparable to Biscuitville, but now it's no contest.

The Bojangles on Country Club has made a complete 180 from where they were 6 months ago. I'll start going to that one occasionally now.

Overall, the fast food experience (not even the food taste, but just accuracy, speed, ease) has dropped off a cliff in the last 2-3 years.

Back