Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No more Bojangles at LJVM

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    That rarely happens. If sales are bad, concessionaires have to eat their losses or buy themselves out of the contract.
    What's your favorite concession stand at the Joel ?

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    What's your favorite concession stand at the Joel ?
    Follow up, whatís your favorite concession stand contract provision?

It's not easy finding the right mix of minimum wage employees and high school band parent volunteers to staff these LJVMC concessions stands either.

Quote Originally Posted by Why the Deac Not View Post
    I have no idea, they will likely catch a couple of teams on off nights at home. Would not be surprised to see 0-18 but that kind of awfullness is actually kinda hard to pull off, especially when the lower 1/2 of the league is mediocre to sub par. So maybe GT and Clemson (for bitter irony) or Pitt? Not sure we play Pitt at home. Nor do I really care at this point. Why does it even matter who we beat? It would not be an indicator of not generally sucking.
    After losing to Houston Baptist and Gardner Webb, I have complete faith in Manning's ability to "lead" this team to an 0-18 ACC finish.

Quote Originally Posted by coredeac View Post
    I haven't been to the Joel in years. What kind of overpriced garbage is Ronnie Boy serving up these days?
    I don't know but I paid about $30 for two Bojangles Chicken Supreme combos and drinks at a football game last fall. I could have gotten the same at Bojangles for less than half of that.

That rarely happens. If sales are bad, concessionaires have to eat their losses or buy themselves out of the contract.
    Add stadium concessions sales contracts to the long list of things RJ claims expertise about. He probably has a story about the time he negotiated the best concessions contract in history while sharing a hooker with Mike Tyson.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilburnDeac View Post
    I don't know but I paid about $30 for two Bojangles Chicken Supreme combos and drinks at a football game last fall. I could have gotten the same at Bojangles for less than half of that.
    Think about it. That's not all that terrible for being at an event.

Chicken and beer

Quote Originally Posted by awaken View Post
    Expensive chicken washed down with an 8 dollar beer...just yummy...

They should open a MyPillow store in that spot.

Another step closer to rock bottom, when we canít even attract enough folks to keep the concessions open for the supposed marquee event this building hosts.

Is there a vendor that sells tapioca pudding?

Quote Originally Posted by awaken View Post
    Is there a vendor that sells tapioca pudding?

Those people look way too happy and entertained to be attending a Wake basketball game.

Sam "Ace" Rothstein

How did Bojangles get out of their contract?
    Day after they had too throw out a hundred pounds of chicken they coudnt sell.