• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RBG retirement watch thread

She just needs to make it one more year. Noted man of principle, Mitch McConnell, won't allow a vote on appointees in an election year.

I don't see any way that she voluntarily retires as long as Trump (or probably any other Republican) is POTUS. The only way they'll get that seat is if she dies before January 2021. Which is certainly possible, given her age and fragile health. I've seen some right-wingers openly hoping for such a scenario (Bill O'Reilly for one).

Comatose on life support she’s better than any conservative clown.

My pops is convinced that she’s actually dead and “they” are just waiting until the worst time for trump to make the announcement to embarrass, distract, etc. At least this is what he’s sharing with his twitter followers.

6Ria_A.gif

No, next year is an election year and according to the Senate Majority Leader we do not fill seats in election years.

Right. I know that RJ isn’t suggesting that Mitch McConnell is not a man of unassailable principles. *clutches pearls* oh good heavens.

Back