• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

The 2nd half goes poorly for Wake Forest, how could this be? Danny is known for being able to make halftime adjustments, being able to see what the other coach is doing, and adapting to find success. Oh wait, no he can't do any of those things. He can't even keep track of timeouts.

I played an extra match of Super Smash Bros at halftime and it’s a 15 point lead.

Dukes playing down to our level, but still beating the dog shit out of us.

Danny's words were actually "make the officials make calls."

Seems like exactly what we are trying to execute. Middle School girls basketball teams are running more complex offenses. I feel bad for Hoard. His decision to play for Danny has cost him millions.

No reason to expect duke to do or show anything special against Wake. They can just play a pick up game and win by 20

I hate Duke as much as anyone. But, let's be objective here. I'm sure it's pretty damn tough for them to get up for a game like this.

Not that it matters but Brown is just brain-dead out there.

Back