• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

Manning has got to be the most boring person ever. Dude has zero fire.

They’re not even running the floor on defense anymore. Two guys were able to reach that oop.

K doesn't even look like he cares who wins tonight. Hard to remember how worked up he used to get over a dumb motorcycle.

For the last 5-8 minutes duke is trying to make highlight plays every single time down court. Sad

How much hype would Zion be getting if he was doing the same stuff for a Top 10 Clemson team? 70%? 50%?

Hoard isn’t a first rounder, so if/when we fire Manning and get a new coach he would definitely stay right? It doesn’t make sense for him to transfer and have to sit out

Ordinarily I’d be pissed but this announcer is openly rooting for dook.

Almost 9 o’clock going to be tough to beat this disaster but I have faith.

Hoard isn’t a first rounder, so if/when we fire Manning and get a new coach he would definitely stay right? It doesn’t make sense for him to transfer and have to sit out

Ordinarily you'd think that, but we have Crawford and Moore as recent examples of guys with lesser prospects anxious to get out of town after dealign with this bozo. With hindsight, Manning owes everything to John Collins.

I still don't understand how anyone thinks Hoard is a one and done. Great potential, but he doesn't seem like he's near the level of these other guys.

He thinks he’s one and done. And his opinion is the only one that matters.

K’s presser: guaranteed praise for Danny, Wake is young, has talent, fought hard , etc. no one will fall for it except Wellman

Ordinarily you'd think that, but we have Crawford and Moore as recent examples of guys with lesser prospects anxious to get out of town after dealign with this bozo. With hindsight, Manning owes everything to John Collins.

That’s fair, but those two were coming back to another year if Manning. Could a new coach be enough to entice him to stay if he’s not a first rounder?

Duke played very poorly and still not even a close game.

Back