• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP - Report Duke Blue Devils - Tuesday ESPN 7 pm

On another note Nate Oats and his team won by 30 tonight. Can we please fire Manning and get a real coach like Oats? Wake fans deserve it after enduring this decade long debacle.

K's gonna let us sneak into the teens. There are still Wake fans who will see this as a sign that we're going to be good under Manning.

Hoard could easily go play in Europe for a season if he wants. Come back and be a lottery pick.

Last year, it was clear players didn’t want to be coached by Manning. We can’t make that mistake again.

Who the hell was the goofy guy with the hat that K shook hands with sitting next to his bench?

Gotta be the shortest Duke game thread in history.

Watching state game. They are down by 12, and you can still barely hear the announcers. Goddamn man it’s been 10 years since we were exciting. So fucking sad. Fuck Danny Manning and Fuck Ron Wellman

I told you guys that Torrey Johnson was not an ACC player. Sadly, I was correct. His drives are baffling. He literally has no chance to get the ball above the rim. It is liking watching a C team intramural player go up against Duke.

But I think it is cute that Manning starts him over our best offensive player other than Childress - Wright Jr. Just adorable.

Hoard is not a shooter so K told his guys at half time to box him out in the second half. Can’t get garbage put back buckets. Can’t score.

So Hoard had 8 boards in the first half and 1 in half 2.

Coaching matters.

Smart is a fairly efficient Center with 2-2 and 5 points, 1 rebound.

Hoard could easily go play in Europe for a season if he wants. Come back and be a lottery pick.

Last year, it was clear players didn’t want to be coached by Manning. We can’t make that mistake again.

Serious question: Has anyone done this? I can’t think of an example.

No. It would only make sense for a foreign player. Most likely he’ll get picked in the second and then go to Europe.

Back