• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that RJ. One symptom of getting older is seeing all your friends die off. My wife and I have a combined grandparents are in their mid-90's and there's only going to be younger family at their funerals whenever that eventually happens.

Sorry for your loss, RJ. Was Flipper part of your crew? I still to this day won’t buy any Phelps wine due to how they treated him during the end. Even though I love Insignia. He set up a free trade tour and lunch for my wife and I during our honeymoon in Napa.

Flipper was actually part of the Reynolda Raiders (the last group of students to live in the Gardens) which was my frosh year. Our name painted rock was still in front of the cottage in the early 2000s and most of the names had last all those years.

Flipper and Wonderful are gone from that group. Who would thought the health nut that Wonderful was would have died in his late thirties. He only had smoked 2-3 packs a day for about twenty years, drank codeine cough syrup for almost as long in spite of being a lawyer and drank a bunch of booze.

Thanks to all.

Yeah, while weddings were a pain in the ass, they're definitely better than funerals. Sorry for your loss RJ.

I bet this shark has partied.

Someone's doing Bach 106 at Duke Chapel without me. That's fucked up. That's MY piece. When it's played in the area, I play it, goddammit. I'm going to sabotage that bitch.

I bet this shark has partied.

how fucking stupid are these divers though? i don't see anything there to suggest that they were ready if that shark decided it was lunchtime.

Someone's doing Bach 106 at Duke Chapel without me. That's fucked up. That's MY piece. When it's played in the area, I play it, goddammit. I'm going to sabotage that bitch.

There used to be a blind piano tuner that we used for concerts at Wait Chapel. He'd sit in the last row of the balcony and have his assistant play a couple of passages. Then, he'd come down to the stage and tune the instruments. It was fun and amazing to watch.

Winston-Salem organ legend John Mueller passed away the other day. Damn. His wife, Margaret, also a Winston-Salem organ legend, was the organist at the church I sang at growing up. RIP.

There used to be a blind piano tuner that we used for concerts at Wait Chapel. He'd sit in the last row of the balcony and have his assistant play a couple of passages. Then, he'd come down to the stage and tune the instruments. It was fun and amazing to watch.

That's nice, maybe I can enlist him to help me fuck this shit up. Having a blind guy would be good cover for the havoc I will wreak. This is fucked up, man! Not only could I have used a couple hundy, I OWN that piece, and it is gorgeous. Damn. It's probably my own fault. One can only rely on word of mouth for so long. Their loss.

She's probably done the sex to a lot of male sharks over the years.

I wonder if that shark is tired of just swimming around for 50 years

If I was a shark and I had to keep swimming all the time or else I would die, after 50 years I would definitely be wishing I could just chill out for a bit maybe drift down to the ocean floor and just hang out amongst the flounders or skates or what ever else is occupying the ocean deep.

could also be a nun

A lot of good stuff if you google "shark nun"

1240977112621.jpg

nun_shark_pie_by_iamhitomi-d5j6c38.png

MV5BYzc1Mzg3ZmEtZDkzYy00YWJmLThhY2UtZTRmOWZiYTRiYT  Y1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ2OTMwMjc@._V1_.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3120314/

That video makes me anxious.

I find it strangely comforting -- I like the fact that his monstrous killing machine is so chill and that when it is completely clear that the divers aren't seals, it's content to just hang. I wouldn't be one of those divers, but still.

I saw this video linked on these here interwebs and holy hell if this is not the visual and audial embodiment of El Chupe's entire vibe as a person. I mean that as a compliment, because this fucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back