• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in October they hired some guy to head my department instead of letting me do it, but I was given a promotion and this guy was my boss. He was literally the worst and I once sent spam for a living for an alcoholic who would drink port at 10 am. Anyway, he got fired last Monday, and his boss got demoted and all is right with the world.

Damn, what'd he do? Doesn't it take a lot to get fired from a state school?

I like how rj's new comeback to being exposed as an asshole or dumb is to say that the other person doesn't know how to have fun

Wake Forest basketball is the Fyre Festival, Mitt Shah is our Carola Jain, Danny Manning is Ja Rule, and Ron Wellman is Billy McFarland.

Holy hell, this has been a bad winter for being sick. I'm on round 2 of cold season and fuck me, I just want to suck start a 9mm.

Sorry to hear.

My Swedish sister-in-law made a big batch of something like this for our families when we were together skiing recently. It actually seemed to help. Try if you want. I think her ingredients were just fresh turmeric, fresh ginger, lemon and honey. Definitely don't add the honey until it has cooled.

https://www.befresh.ca/blog-immune-boosting-tonic/

Flight got delayed and delayed from SLC yesterday and got in at 2 AM. Should have just stayed for another powder day at Park City. 53 inches in the last week. I haven't been this physically/mentally drained in a long time, but damn it was fun.

Praise be his name. May the blood of the innocent purify you and lead you to the darkness.

I feel like I should know what Marie Kondo is.

Also, "You" on the Netflix is good.

If DKE alumni win the Deacon Club Greek challenge, where are they going to put the plaque?

The sports board must be fun right now

873c4344864f3a0d662a158a4fa72267.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back