• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
God people who drive Mustangs are THE WORST. Nobody cares about your faux sports car. Stop pulling up to red lights and revving your car to show off your obnoxiously loud exhaust. Feeling so Millennial #triggered this morning.

God people who drive Mustangs are THE WORST. Nobody cares about your faux sports car. Stop pulling up to red lights and revving your car to show off your obnoxiously loud exhaust. Feeling so Millennial #triggered this morning.

the white trash sportscar and poor boomer's 'vette.

At least a Corvette actually is a high-performing sports car

At least a Corvette actually is a high-performing sports car

Correct. A little too loud and the styling is overly aggressive for me but they certainly deliver on performance, especially for the cost. They are also making a mid-engine Corvette which should be sick.

I’m consistently amazed at how much consultants can talk without saying anything.

The sports board must be fun right now

873c4344864f3a0d662a158a4fa72267.jpg

Bartender license?

Anyone ever tried to renew one's passport and have it get sent back for something stupid? Like, I just sent my renewal in and realized that I did not write my full name and date of birth on the front of the check, which is in all caps and bold on the instruction sheet. I have first MI last on the check, but no DOB. Am I fucked? Are they processing these anyway since the shutdown?

I am probably fucked, I was just flustered because it took me three times to get a proper photo since the lighting in the place on campus was so shitty they couldn't get it without a major shadow on my face. But maybe they'll be chill since it is just a small thing and they have that info on my application and old passport.

Anyone ever tried to renew one's passport and have it get sent back for something stupid? Like, I just sent my renewal in and realized that I did not write my full name and date of birth on the front of the check, which is in all caps and bold on the instruction sheet. I have first MI last on the check, but no DOB. Am I fucked? Are they processing these anyway since the shutdown?

I am probably fucked, I was just flustered because it took me three times to get a proper photo since the lighting in the place on campus was so shitty they couldn't get it without a major shadow on my face. But maybe they'll be chill since it is just a small thing and they have that info on my application and old passport.

looks like someone just got added to the terrorist watch list

Shit. My picture looks rough, too. Probably the lighting combined with me being super stressed out lately and just old now, but I look fucked up. Oh well. I have a little buffer of time, so if they fuck me and don't accept my check I can expedite or something.

speaking of passport photos, I boarded a KLM flight at Atlanta on Saturday and rather than scanning my boarding pass at the gate, I looked into a camera, it took a pic and spit out a receipt with my name and seat number on it. I guess it was able to compare it to my passport, which was scanned when I checked in at Asheville. facial recognition software is scary, man.

speaking of passport photos, I boarded a KLM flight at Atlanta on Saturday and rather than scanning my boarding pass at the gate, I looked into a camera, it took a pic and spit out a receipt with my name and seat number on it. I guess it was able to compare it to my passport, which was scanned when I checked in at Asheville. facial recognition software is scary, man.

When I did that at LAX, it gave me George Clooney's boarding pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back