• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who could have ever seen this partnership between MHP and the university ending badly ? Wake is so full of shit.

First the Dekes and now this.

No not good for her. She is crazy. She alleged a uncorroborated story in 2016 when she was in Iowa that a Nazi tried to rape and kill her but it was stopped by bystanders. Now she just tweeted that it was a rape.

She is nuts. She needs to go.

I mean, the university can't afford to pay more than minimum wage if they're going to keep tuition at reasonable mid-$70K levels.

TAB's just mad because she wouldn't hookup with him back when they were undergrads.

Satan is ripped in this likeness, giving Jesus a run for his abs.

I question, however, whether one could develop such muscular arms whilst also maintaining such a waif-like frame. Our Dark Lord has definitely been skipping leg day.

But seriously, what a great reflection of the real Satan and not the grossly false, caricature Satan popularized by the Religious Right. Real Satan is taking care of my man on his death bed, trying to give him some entertainment as he nears closer to the end, fiddling away and playing probably some cool shit like that new Deerhunter album.

I think that one tweet distracts from the main point of the rest of the tweets, and maybe she should clarify, but if she is substituting rape for assault or attempted assault or even intimidation/trauma, I don't really care, nor do I think it discredits the rest of the thread. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

I question, however, whether one could develop such muscular arms whilst also maintaining such a waif-like frame. Our Dark Lord has definitely been skipping leg day.

But seriously, what a great reflection of the real Satan and not the grossly false, caricature Satan popularized by the Religious Right. Real Satan is taking care of my man on his death bed, trying to give him some entertainment as he nears closer to the end, fiddling away and playing probably some cool shit like that new Deerhunter album.

The legs look toned to me. Satan is a middle distance runner. Speed mixed with endurance.

I think that one tweet distracts from the main point of the rest of the tweets, and maybe she should clarify, but if she is substituting rape for assault or attempted assault or even intimidation/trauma, I don't really care, nor do I think it discredits the rest of the thread. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

You should care. You probably don't understand the implications of what she is asserting, and using as leverage against the University. She is basically implying that she was attacked, and the victim of a serious crime, on a Wake trip, intimating that they have culpability. She is basically implying that she has legal claims against the university that she can pursue if they don't continue to fund her univ projects. An academic on a public forum does not make mistakes like that. If she wasn't raped she is doing quite a disservice to real rape victims.

Well, either the Washington Post, which wrote a fairly in depth story of the incident, with extensive quotes, either grossly mis-reported, or she is now changing her story.

What you choose to get outraged about is interesting.

Also, what 'questions' should we be raising as nefarious MSD 'encroaches downtown' are we kicking breakdancers out of their community centers like in Electric Bugaloo? Or are we just repurposing office space that has been vacant for 40 years? So many questions.

I don't believe she's intimating that Wake has any (legal) culpability but made that part of her tweet to show that despite negative issues that have arisen during her tenure at Wake she has continued to give her all to the university.

If that is in fact the incident she is talking about and WaPo's story is true then it does hit at her overall credibility.

Few things give me as much satisfaction as changing out an old toilet seat with a new one that closes slowly and has a quick-release. Come at me.

OK so she also tweeted in 2018 that she was raped in the summer of 2016, by a stranger, and didnt report it. The Iowa caucuses, where she is also now alleging she was raped, were in Feb, 2016.

So just going by her words and tweets, she is now alleging that she was raped twice by strangers in the span of 6 months or less in 2016.

https://thegrio.com/2018/09/27/prof...a-harris-perry-reveals-she-was-raped-in-2016/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back