• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
all said that was a shitty thing for your brother to do. sorry you have to be the responsible sibling. happened to my parents with both sets of grandparents and will/is happening with my wife

A 73 year old residential appraiser in Shitsville, NJ. But your math is about right. Its possible she was down to 3 per month or so, though.

Yeah, time to hang it up. Full timers can do three in a day in a cookie cutter neighborhood area.

Also, your mom's rent is cheap compared to what her elder care is going to cost.

all said that was a shitty thing for your brother to do. sorry you have to be the responsible sibling. happened to my parents with both sets of grandparents and will/is happening with my wife

Seems more like a situation where his wife is forcing him to do it. Really shitty situation for him

Also, your mom's rent is cheap compared to what her elder care is going to cost.

Well back home she likely would have had some sort of subsidized elder care through her church. That's the big issue.

Nice of you to step up Palma. Pretty lame sitch.

Maybe I will move back to Columbus to live in my mom’s basement. You know, just to be there for her.

So there's a startup company called Booster that's a mobile gas station that supposedly is also cheaper than going by the pump. Could make some sense if you save on land and such.

what's the liability for driving around in a giant flammable truck dispensing gasoline? seems like a shit bet

So there's a startup company called Booster that's a mobile gas station that supposedly is also cheaper than going by the pump. Could make some sense if you save on land and such.

i also thought that like McDonalds/fast food, the real estate was the value, not so much the fuel

do you think mike jones still has the same cell phone #?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back