• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl Rhae Lynn is straight famous all the sudden. Quoted in the Winston-Salem Journal (!) among others.

Kacey Musgraves is smokin' hot

She's got that little nose stud, and she likes to rustle the OWG's, which makes her even hotter.

Very high on the Brasky Power Rankings.

Never heard of her before the Grammys. Definitely very hot.

I had heard of this person but had no context to determine whether the parson was a male or female.

I can't do that for everything that enters my consciousness.

What about this Great Van Fleet person, is she pretty hot ? Good music ?

kacey is defs a girl's name

was at the hardware store and a dude told me his dog was genderfluid

first time hearing that about a dog

I know a girl dog named Todd. They thought it was a boy before his balls showed, but they never showed, so it's a girl and they kept the name. I feel like this is almost ripe for a Three Amigos joke.

I have a friend who is a girl named KC, but not Kacey. I think that one could go either way.

I guess I just didn't recognize that "Kacey" is such a feminine spelling of a genderfulid name.

Rubes think that if a male dog humps another male dog he's a homo dog.

Yeah, if you tell your friends that you hooked up with Kacey last night, and they didn't know Kacey, they might wonder if you are hooking up with a babe or a dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back