• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
he came back to tell us that he jerks off straddling a trapeze and a big screen tv

Didn't you know that before you bought it ? Or did they just have a new revaluation which would give you the opportunity to appeal ?

It was a tear down/new construction so unfortunately we didn’t have any insight into what the assessed value was going to be when they recently updated values. It does say we can appeal if we don’t feel it “reflects the market value of the property” which obviously I don’t think it does since we just bought it on the open market. May give it a shot even though the dollar amount isn’t huge at 1.3% annually.

he came back to tell us that he jerks off straddling a trapeze and a big screen tv

I've never gone anywhere. I was on the last thread as well.

I really feel sorry for you. Being so young and so filled with hate of someone you don't even know. That's sad.

It's also sad you can't just have some fun without making it about getting points.

Luckily, I had nothing to add about country music or yum yum sauce.

The (brief) return of Townie was a nice surprise, though.

Not sure how I feel about the return of RJ to the CT, though... Still need to marinate on that one a little bit.

Is Townie gone again? Y tho?

Just pushed through about 50 pages of the last CT in order to catch up from when I last checked in... The depressing thing was that was like 2 months of posts and it is safe to say that I could have jumped right to this new thread and missed pretty much nothing.

Of course, I guess that's the nature of the CT.

Not a criticism of you all... More a criticism of myself. Who wastes an hour of a work day reading old posts about nothing? This guy, that's who.

I'm nodding my head in your general direction. I do this, as well.

Is it weird I made sure to get married at the end of the year so I could use more deductions? #accountantlyfe

Unfortunately, it's more difficult to ensure a baby is born before the end of the year for the child tax credit. My daughter's due date was late December, and she was born in early January.

Unfortunately, it's more difficult to ensure a baby is born before the end of the year for the child tax credit. My daughter's due date was late December, and she was born in early January.

We had my wife induced with our first on 3/31/14 because our insurance reset on 4/1/14. Had a high deductible plan back then, so it mattered. Bigly.

But yeah, it was more randomly conceived... We just had to take advantage of that opportunity on the back end.

accountant cousin insisted her OB schedule her c section on or before dec 31, which was early

Tim Tebow just got engaged to a former Miss Universe from South Africa. I fully expect the first American to win the World Rugby Player of the year award to be born from this union.

I'm nodding my head in your general direction. I do this, as well.

If your daughter participates in youth track and field she'll have a nice advantage as the oldest in her age group

I’m definitely signing her up for junior hockey for that very reason. Malcolm Gladwell told me so.

Leebs, this is just a great title !

You're doing a great job with the CT.

So did you move over to that other department where you interviewed for the job ?

I think you said you were going to move temporarily ?

This might belong in the weed thread, but I tried CBD oil for the first time on Sunday. The fiance ordered me a kombucha from Lenny Boy that had 10 mg in it. I was skeptical I'd feel anything. At first I felt a weird head buzz similar to when I used to dip occasionally. Then I felt very calm for a maybe an hour or two, similar to if I took half a Xanax or something. Unfortunately, after that, the Sunday Scaries hit in full force, worse than usual, and I felt significantly worse than before I had drank it.

During the calm period, I was pumped and bought a little 500 mg bottle from a "dispensary" nearby. Now I'm kinda scared to try it again. Chupe (et al), is this normal? What should I do (other than DBAP)?

I don’t have much experience with that, but CBD shouldn’t increase your anxiety. Maybe try it again and see what happens? You might have had first timer butterflies or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back