• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of #nervous people on the sports board concerned that Currie didn't essentially fire Manning on the spot yesterday and that Wellman is staying on for a few more weeks

the internet in general is just wild, man

consolidation of all of society's dysfunction and then accelerates it

Have you watched Eighth Grade by Bo Burnham? It really reduced (a little, certainly not eliminated) my unreasonable anxiety about kids and the internet now, because it really did a good job of communicating and relating the triple lives that kids have to deal with now: home life, school life, internet life.

a lot of #nervous people on the sports board concerned that Currie didn't essentially fire Manning on the spot yesterday and that Wellman is staying on for a few more weeks

Currie probably heard about RChill's bet

Have you watched Eighth Grade by Bo Burnham? It really reduced (a little, certainly not eliminated) my unreasonable anxiety about kids and the internet now, because it really did a good job of communicating and relating the triple lives that kids have to deal with now: home life, school life, internet life.

great movie, but I was squirming with secondhand anxiety for the lead girl the whole time

not sure if they're trying to be funny, but the continuous run of names in the coaching candidates thread has run its course and then some. it was fine after the first 2-3 posts.

Guitardeac drops he has a beach house next to Rick Barnes, who the fuck does he play guitar for?

I regretted mine almost immediately. But it’s still better than the endless density of parsing each statement from wellman and Currie about whether Manning is staying.

I regretted mine almost immediately. But it’s still better than the endless density of parsing each statement from wellman and Currie about whether Manning is staying.

some people are genuinely shocked that they didn't fire Manning during the retirement/introductory press conference and that there is a transition period between the 2

I guss they're planning to roll out the guillotine on Senior Day.

How seriously is this Board supposed to take hoopla as an insider? I've always thought he was completely full of shit and essentially a parody of an "insider."

That is 100% correct, people are idiots when they are dying for information. It’s how a psychic cons you, tells you what you want to hear or vague enough to claim vindication when predictions come true. The sports board during large announcements like Wellman or coaches shows how many donks propagate these boards.

That is 100% correct, people are idiots when they are dying for information. It’s how a psychic cons you, tells you what you want to hear or vague enough to claim vindication when predictions come true. The sports board during large announcements like Wellman or coaches shows how many donks propagate these boards.

wait for real? pm please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back