• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love one trick posters.

Like Dutch Deacon 65 and his hatred of Hoard and the whole “mock draft” thing.

I guess that’s maybe two notes. Or one and a half. But still.

I love one trick posters.

Like Dutch Deacon 65 and his hatred of Hoard and the whole “mock draft” thing.

I guess that’s maybe two notes. Or one and a half. But still.

The trick I know him for the most is his frequent references to how we should have more white players on our teams. I get the sense that his anti one-and-done platform is a manifestation of his not-so-subtle racism.

22fan works one trick at a time and obsessively drives it into the ground. The singular hate of CMM was obviously bad but then he was all over the coaching search threads imploring us to hire Childress and lately he’s sniffing farts of that poor WR from mt airy, lord help that kid if he is a little slow out of the gate.

I just love the posters like bud and socal who always feel the need to start threads because their brilliant thoughts are bigger than any extant threads

Leebs - did you know Portland has more pinball machines than New York or Los Angeles? Are they everywhere out there?

Dude, I was just about to post that. Sadly, no pics.

WICHITA FALLS, TEXAS —
Police were called to a Texas Walmart after a woman was reportedly drinking wine from a Pringles can and riding an electric cart in the parking lot.

Officers responded to a call around 9 a.m. about a suspicious person in the store’s parking lot, the Times Record News reported. Investigators found the woman at a nearby restaurant and told her she was banned from the Walmart.

The caller said the woman had been riding around the store’s parking lot since 6:30 a.m., drinking wine from the potato chip can.

I guess we can add negrep stalker to BobHWS's resume.

What an odd guy.

It was Bob Stack's birthday yesterday. Like, the real, late Bob Stack, not the real, late of these boards, BobStackFan4Life. HBD.

22fan works one trick at a time and obsessively drives it into the ground. The singular hate of CMM was obviously bad but then he was all over the coaching search threads imploring us to hire Childress and lately he’s sniffing farts of that poor WR from mt airy, lord help that kid if he is a little slow out of the gate.

What's funny (to me) is that I had him on ignore for the CMM stuff for like the last 2 years... Then I decided to take him off ignore and he's like a totally different poster. I mean, I don't usually agree with him, but he's not nearly as intolerable anymore.

Or maybe I just haven't noticed his new fixation(s).

I guess he wasn't really wrong about CMM... But he was certainly aggressive. I mean, most college players have flaws... CMM's was that he couldn't shoot. It didn't make me hate him, though.

This potentially belongs on either the Sports Board or the Tunnels, but I didn’t feel like figuring out the right way to post it there.

One of my HS acquaintance’s husband coaches for Clemson and she was at the WH yesterday for the team visit. She posted a bunch of pics including this:

790ff24aea49f6c880fc996fd002529a.jpg

Mmmmmm

This potentially belongs on either the Sports Board or the Tunnels, but I didn’t feel like figuring out the right way to post it there.

One of my HS acquaintance’s husband coaches for Clemson and she was at the WH yesterday for the team visit. She posted a bunch of pics including this:

790ff24aea49f6c880fc996fd002529a.jpg

Mmmmmm

What's Creed doing at the White House?

I'm doing the Whole30 diet right now and I have to admit that looks really good.

UNC is so fucked. Neither the last two chancellors have been great, or even good, and have made their bed to an extent, but the BoG/Legislature has really fucked it all up. Fare thee well, oh sweet Chapel Hill, where the wet cobblestones glisten in the late autumn sunset, the bark of the tree beckons like a thing that might beckon, a pebble creates concentric ripples that reach the farthest of the far. The University of the PEOPLE, OH SWEET CHAPEL HILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back