• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBD has never done that much for me, but when it works I've experienced the good-Xanax feeling you describe. I have had bouts of anxiety for the last couple of years, so I couldn't say if post-CBD has been better or worse, or if that is what caused it or what. I think I've found I have felt best when I take a pretty significant dose, though, but those can be pretty pricey. Ultimately, it hasn't been worth continuing, though Say Hey said he got some gummies that kind of knocked him out, which is appealing.

Google doodle celebrating North Carolina's own Earl Scruggs today.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ear...182208&hl=en&kgmid=/m/0ggjt&source=doodle-ntp

celebrating-earl-scruggs-5680695065182208-2xa.gif

CBD has never done that much for me, but when it works I've experienced the good-Xanax feeling you describe. I have had bouts of anxiety for the last couple of years, so I couldn't say if post-CBD has been better or worse, or if that is what caused it or what. I think I've found I have felt best when I take a pretty significant dose, though, but those can be pretty pricey. Ultimately, it hasn't been worth continuing, though Say Hey said he got some gummies that kind of knocked him out, which is appealing.

Interesting. The store where I bought some sold these fairly large lollipops with 300 mg of CBD in each. The entire dropper bottle I bought has 500 mg. The very high shop owner said that a lot of people with flight anxiety get the lollipops to knock themselves out.

We're heading to Great Wolf Lodge with a couple other families in early February. And for Christmas my MIL sent us a $200 gift card to GWL, which we received the other day. Then yesterday in the mail, we received another $200 gift card. Score!

6a00d83451bd4469e2010536eec772970b-800wi

We have a wedding planner which I initially was very opposed to ($) but it’s been an absolute godsend. This woman is absolutely all over every detail and I have had to make basically zero decisions, outreach to vendors, etc. Writing the checks, on the other hand, is the stuff of nightmares.

Yeah it’s worth every penny. Fortunately my wife is an event planner and knows everyone in the industry so we were able to do it all ourselves but the hotel we got married in had an event coordinator who handled everything with us built into the cost of using the venue and so everything was doubly covered.

Yeah it’s worth every penny. Fortunately my wife is an event planner and knows everyone in the industry so we were able to do it all ourselves but the hotel we got married in had an event coordinator who handled everything with us built into the cost of using the venue and so everything was doubly covered.

When did you become old enough to get married?

So did you move over to that other department where you interviewed for the job ?

I think you said you were going to move temporarily ?

I go at the end of the month, through mid June. Negotiating logistics right now.

Farts are great.

Do Fish Fart?

Fish flatulence may not be one of those most common marine mysteries you are dieing to know the answer to, but at the same time it has never failed to create a perplexed look on the recipients face and get everyone thinking…do they?

Well, the answer depends on your definition of a fart. If you consider farting to be the by-product of digestion (gases) expelled solely through the rear-end, then no most fish don’t fart (with the exception of herring and sand sharks). Some may say they’ve observed air escaping from the neither region of a fish after they gulped air at the surface, but this isn’t really a product of digestion, so can it be termed a fart? Most fish do use air to inflate and deflate their bladder to maintain buoyancy which is expelled either through their mouth or gills which can be mistaken for a fart. For example, sand tiger sharks gulp air into their stomachs at the surface which they then discharge out the back door to attain a desired depth. Is that a fart in the true sense of the word? We’ll let you decide. Experts say that the digestive gases of fish are consolidated with their feces and expelled in gelatinous tubes which fish sometimes eat again (eew…I know!). Point being – No farts.

The Herring however, is a whole other story. Research and observation has shown that this fish creates a mysterious underwater noise through their stern (referred to as farting or breaking wind0, which is always accompanied by a fine stream of bubbles. This way of expelling air to create a high-frequency sound is means of communication for the herring and shows no connection to digestive gases or what we call farts except that it looks like bubbles coming out of the anal duct of the fish.

I think the California law prohibiting employers from asking people their salary history is an interesting one.

We're heading to Great Wolf Lodge with a couple other families in early February. And for Christmas my MIL sent us a $200 gift card to GWL, which we received the other day. Then yesterday in the mail, we received another $200 gift card. Score!

6a00d83451bd4469e2010536eec772970b-800wi

My kids freaking loved GWL from 5-13. We used to take them every year for their birthday. They’d run around playing magic quest and dad sits in the room and reads and drinks beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back