Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    I saw this video linked here on these here internets and holy hell if this is not the visual and audial embodiment of El Chupe's entire vibe as a person. I mean that as a compliment, because this fucks.

It's like, I have not seen the movie Split or the new M. Night Shymalamamananalanman movie that has James McAvoy and I think he plays a guy with multiple personalities or some such shit, and it's almost as if in this video, the various musical artists are all representative of various El Chupe personalty features. Like my man just over there going ape on the bass guitar is El Chupe on a Saturday afternoon and then my other man on the keys rocking the same hat as the guy from the Fat Albert cartoon is a more chilled out but still rocking El Chupe on a Tuesday night.

That shark is fat !
    thicc

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...should-you-be/

Interesting article about how being right all the time stunts your learning. But being wrong too much says you may have picked the wrong field.

The punch line: 15% wrong is about right for optimal learning.

Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    thicc
    Racist

It's like, I have not seen the movie Split or the new M. Night Shymalamamananalanman movie that has James McAvoy and I think he plays a guy with multiple personalities or some such shit, and it's almost as if in this video, the various musical artists are all representative of various El Chupe personalty features. Like my man just over there going ape on the bass guitar is El Chupe on a Saturday afternoon and then my other man on the keys rocking the same hat as the guy from the Fat Albert cartoon is a more chilled out but still rocking El Chupe on a Tuesday night.
    I looked into this band within the past year, but I totally forget where I heard about them, and I had forgotten about them. I feel like I started looking for Sparks videos and this was recommended, or it was when I was exploring Eleanor Friedberger's career, but I don't remember. They look like they'd be fun to party with.

Needless to say, that is nothing at all like my life and I am usually in bed by 9 on a Tuesday night. But I appreciate the sentiment. On this Saturday afternoon, I am stuck at work, having ingested just enough smack tea to smack me out until 5 (I hope). No funky bass playing for Chupe.
    Last edited by El Chupacabra; Yesterday at 06:42 PM.
    Runs with deer.

This grad student is working with me today, and volunteered to give a tour to some visitors. She is such a weirdo though, and I think I would immediately rule out any school for which she gave me a tour. This poor family. I think they're taking it well, at least, but god.
    Runs with deer.