• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like, I have not seen the movie Split or the new M. Night Shymalamamananalanman movie that has James McAvoy and I think he plays a guy with multiple personalities or some such shit, and it's almost as if in this video, the various musical artists are all representative of various El Chupe personalty features. Like my man just over there going ape on the bass guitar is El Chupe on a Saturday afternoon and then my other man on the keys rocking the same hat as the guy from the Fat Albert cartoon is a more chilled out but still rocking El Chupe on a Tuesday night.

It's like, I have not seen the movie Split or the new M. Night Shymalamamananalanman movie that has James McAvoy and I think he plays a guy with multiple personalities or some such shit, and it's almost as if in this video, the various musical artists are all representative of various El Chupe personalty features. Like my man just over there going ape on the bass guitar is El Chupe on a Saturday afternoon and then my other man on the keys rocking the same hat as the guy from the Fat Albert cartoon is a more chilled out but still rocking El Chupe on a Tuesday night.

I looked into this band within the past year, but I totally forget where I heard about them, and I had forgotten about them. I feel like I started looking for Sparks videos and this was recommended, or it was when I was exploring Eleanor Friedberger's career, but I don't remember. They look like they'd be fun to party with.

Needless to say, that is nothing at all like my life and I am usually in bed by 9 on a Tuesday night. But I appreciate the sentiment. On this Saturday afternoon, I am stuck at work, having ingested just enough smack tea to smack me out until 5 (I hope). No funky bass playing for Chupe.

Last edited:
This grad student is working with me today, and volunteered to give a tour to some visitors. She is such a weirdo though, and I think I would immediately rule out any school for which she gave me a tour. This poor family. I think they're taking it well, at least, but god.

The whole course of that high school kid’s life could be altered by the grad student tour guide. Deep thoughts, man.

There were like 5 sweet albums that came out Friday. Really digging the new Deerhunter.

Looking at summer vacation spots and way not enough hotels with reasonably priced rooms where adult bedroom separated from kid’s sleeping area. How are adults supposed to have sexy time on vacation with kid(s) sleeping on double bed 5 feet away?

Looking at summer vacation spots and way not enough hotels with reasonably priced rooms where adult bedroom separated from kid’s sleeping area. How are adults supposed to have sexy time on vacation with kid(s) sleeping on double bed 5 feet away?

Why are you so puritanical ? Co-sleeping is the way to go.

tenor.gif

6 nurses at WFU Baptist Med Center all had babies at the same time. The 6 little ones got TV time today.

What went on in the dash?

One of you guys has to be the one posrepping netflixandchildres awful Manning memes. He keeps making them despite the consistent terribleness.

Duuuude it will be super tight. We were down there in November on the last stop of our honeymoon and it seemed like the perfect place for a Bachelor party.

The beaches in town suck though, so make sure to take a day trip out to a barrier island. Plenty of hot babes everywhere though, and all night clubs and rooftop bars everywhere. We did not partake in the clubs but it seemed like it was pooping off.

Not sure about hookers, but plenty of people offering you blow or anything else you want on the street. So yeah probably hookers too.

Nice man, I’m super pumped about it. We booked an awesome Airbnb with pool and rooftop in an ideal spot in the walled city for like $600/night. Crazy cheap. Doing a boat charter to the Rosario Islands one day and otherwise have a few good restaurants lined up and will definitely partake in the nightlife. Looking forward to checking out the Getsemani neighborhood as well.

Back in October they hired some guy to head my department instead of letting me do it, but I was given a promotion and this guy was my boss. He was literally the worst and I once sent spam for a living for an alcoholic who would drink port at 10 am. Anyway, he got fired last Monday, and his boss got demoted and all is right with the world.

Back in October they hired some guy to head my department instead of letting me do it, but I was given a promotion and this guy was my boss. He was literally the worst and I once sent spam for a living for an alcoholic who would drink port at 10 am. Anyway, he got fired last Monday, and his boss got demoted and all is right with the world.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back