• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Make BiffTannen Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're not a real city if you don't have sinkholes open up under your train regularly.

Wells Fargo is the worst. We're all on board with that, right? There is no worse financial institution?

Crazy Kevin Powell is probably a safer place for my business.

Wells Fargo is the worst. We're all on board with that, right? There is no worse financial institution?

I talked to Kevin Powell on the phone once regarding some business having no idea what his commercials sound like, as I am not a Triad resident (praise the Lord). I eventually heard one of them on the radio as I was passing through the shithole otherwise known as Greensboro and I was somewhat startled.

I bet RIAA, NARAS and maybe ASCAP would have slots for librarians/historians. Have you ever thought about applying to them? It seems like they would be a dream job for you.

to be 10 rows back at the blackpink concert it's gonna cost ya $2,300/ea right now on stubhub

Yep. I loathe them. Was finally able to close out and leave them behind last year. It was a great day.

Hey Biff - did you get an invite to the All-Star War Criminals breakfast?

Dzi4jUYWwAA89H1

Hey Biff - did you get an invite to the All-Star War Criminals breakfast?

Dzi4jUYWwAA89H1

Nah, went to a brunch with George Gervin though. Talked to Brian Windhorst for about 25 minutes one on one, which was cool. Watched Donovan Mitchell play Pop-a-Shot. Terrelle Pryor showed up in what appeared to be a seersucker bathrobe over his street clothes.

Also saw Calvin Hill's son this morning.

Went to a first time homebuyers workshop today, worked on my taxes, cleaned up the yard, ran 8. Productive Saturday.

Time to binge drink and listen to records.

Wife contributed too much to her Roth like a BOZO. Also paying off student loans plus this new tax law is shit for returns this year. Alas. Next year hoping we’re homeowners tho I guess some of the tax benefits for middle class folks are disappearing. Idk.

Went to Glen’s Garden Mart for lunch today. So good. What a gem. Still thinking about it. Dog napping next to me. Felt good on the run but my foot is acting up from plantar fasciitis. Inserts help.

Anyone miss a classic Townie stream of consciousness overshare?

Not posting was cool because I didn’t read the politics board and sports board and I feel like it was a good year not to do that last year. Think moderation is key to enjoying you weirdos. Oh yea wife got me a Ruth Reichel memoir for v day. So good. Another gem.

Well see ya.

Mortgage interest deduction became way less valuable after the tax reform law, and always seemed a bit overrated for a lot of people anyways.

Just sold my place and moved to a rental. Think I'm gonna save my money up and buy a bar.

Where do they rank on the shit in mouth scale?

Only TWC/Spectrum deserves that treatment. Wells Fargo ruins lives - don't get me wrong - but they don't seem to push the sadism throttle past ten while wildly jerking themselves off to the misfortune they choose to generate like Spectrum does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back