• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rosenstein leaving

Given what we learned yesterday, I suspect there's no stopping Mueller at this point.

I hope so. As closed mouth as Mueller has been thus far, I wonder if they start springing leaks if Barr acts poorly.

Senate Pubs have no courage or decency. That’s the real problem.

Give what is publicly known, Trump should have no ability to install anyone to oversee Mueller. The senate should require recusal from that for any Trump nominee confirmation.

pretty sure we learned about the Madrid meeting which hadn't been reported before

Trump likes handing out copies of the electoral map, he probably liked whatever the polling said so was handing it out to everyone, too

Here's a question- how much will Rosenstein get for his book deal?

Trust me

It sounds much worse than what it really is

The DERANGED strike again

Why would he share polling data and then they (Russia) would directly try to manipulate those areas With misleading and false anti-Hillary and pro trump facebook (et. al) information?

I have no idea why you are so dug in on this...all you need is it to confirmed by trump, that is all that is missing.

We know trump had business deals in Russia. we know everyone that has denied Russia meetings, had meetings with Russia (some many). We know there was assistance with wikilinks to hack DNC. Money laundering. Russian debt.

What will it take?

Trump is a career criminal, this is known. He is a horrible businnessman and continuously commits tax fraud and is fined for anti-money laundering violations. If there is smoke, there is fire...well Trump might as well be Cheech and Chung in their caddy asking “how am I driving man?”...”I think we are parked man”.

Last edited:
Trust me

It sounds much worse than what it really is

The DERANGED strike again

lol I assume this is all performance art troll bullshit at this point but trust you? Just like “The Memo”, right? And uranium one? And strozks text messages?

And anyone saying Manafort sharing internal polling data with a Russian GRU agent is completely normal and above board clearly cares way too much about partisan politics and lacks an understanding of what it means to be an American.

I look forward to the day moonz and sailor are like DCDeac about [Redacted] and RChill, Wrangor, and jaybone are now about Manning. That righteous anger will be fun to watch.

Lol do you even read these links you post? Here is the correction:

Here’s the Times‘ correction:

A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.

Back