• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody expecting a presser to be called by Wellman for later today?

Are the students back? In the off-chance he's fired, does the Quad get rolled?

No. Manning is just a bad coach. Bz fueled animosity between himself and the fan-base/students/alumni. I believe Bz hated Wake as much as Wake hated Bz.

The quad won’t get rolled, but I would think that’s largely due to apathy on the part of the student body. There’s no one on campus who remembers Wake as a nationally ranked team. Manning and [name redacted] are all the current students know.

Not happening. My wife is currently at the beauty shop and texted me that Ron is having his hair dyed and is under the dryer next to her.

All the hair dye in the world won't distract from that pizza face

I half expect retired Wellman to still schedule a press conference to triple down on this shit situation.

I half expect retired Wellman to still schedule a press conference to triple down on this shit situation.

No but he will be the puppeteer pulling the strings when Currie has his PC to do the same thing.

I’m just stating the obviously ridiculous as the obvious ridiculous. If that makes me a “bootlicker” in your eyes, then so be it.

Back