• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

You are out of your depth on this one, but go on.

I asked two questions. You can answer them instead of being snarky.

If I’m out of my depth, help me out instead of being a dick.

It’s all ok because Trump believes it’s in the national interest.

Said an old windbag.

alan-dershowitz-senate.jpg

Why bother with interfering with his sentencing when Trump is just going to pardon him anyway?

Also, seems to me like the 4 prosecutors quitting the case brought the desired attention to the severity of the matter.

Curious what more do you think they should have done Ph?

Why bother with interfering with his sentencing when Trump is just going to pardon him anyway?

Also, seems to me like the 4 prosecutors quitting the case brought the desired attention to the severity of the matter.

Because he’s showing he can bend DOJ to his will. Why make someone bend the knee before you execute them?

I've been out all day so I've only been following it from tweets on this thread. All I've seen is that they resigned. What else did they do?

I've been out all day so I've only been following it from tweets on this thread. All I've seen is that they resigned. What else did they do?

All 4 resigned from the case. 1 of the 4 resigned as an assistant DA entirely.

Back