Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 849

Thread: Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

  1. #321

  2. #322
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    11,372
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Shown the way? What have they done besides quit?
    You are out of your depth on this one, but go on.

  3. #323
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,423

    Bill Barr: The Cover-Up General

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    You are out of your depth on this one, but go on.
    I asked two questions. You can answer them instead of being snarky.

    If Iím out of my depth, help me out instead of being a dick.

  4. #324

  5. #325
    Itís all ok because Trump believes itís in the national interest.



    Said an old windbag.



    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  6. #326

  7. #327

  8. #328

  9. #329

  10. #330
    The Pumpfaker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nowhere special
    Posts
    2,820
    Thank you Richard Burr, Dumb Tillis and all of the Fascist that voted for this Russian ASS

  11. #331
    Why bother with interfering with his sentencing when Trump is just going to pardon him anyway?

    Also, seems to me like the 4 prosecutors quitting the case brought the desired attention to the severity of the matter.

    Curious what more do you think they should have done Ph?

  12. #332

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Why bother with interfering with his sentencing when Trump is just going to pardon him anyway?

    Also, seems to me like the 4 prosecutors quitting the case brought the desired attention to the severity of the matter.

    Curious what more do you think they should have done Ph?
    Because heís showing he can bend DOJ to his will. Why make someone bend the knee before you execute them?

  14. #334

  15. #335
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Why bother with interfering with his sentencing when Trump is just going to pardon him anyway?

    Also, seems to me like the 4 prosecutors quitting the case brought the desired attention to the severity of the matter.

    Curious what more do you think they should have done Ph?
    I've been out all day so I've only been following it from tweets on this thread. All I've seen is that they resigned. What else did they do?

  16. #336

  17. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I've been out all day so I've only been following it from tweets on this thread. All I've seen is that they resigned. What else did they do?
    All 4 resigned from the case. 1 of the 4 resigned as an assistant DA entirely.

  18. #338
    The Pumpfaker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nowhere special
    Posts
    2,820
    No Patriots left in DC
    GOP knew the Dems were pushovers

  19. #339
    Yep, itís the Dems failing to stand up against Dear Leader.


    Uh huh.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DEUCE View Post
    No Patriots left in DC
    GOP knew the Dems were pushovers
    Lol zero of this is on Democrats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •